Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Scent in summer

The first time I wore this fragrance was October 2006 and, ever since then I have never changed nor worn any other cologne for long periods of time in the summer. It's a beautiful blend of scents...don't know which exactly but it surely lives up to its cool waters moniker. I remember when I still lived with my parents and I used to see Davidoff Cool Waters print ads at the back of TIME magazine covers. I was always intrigued by them and wondered what the scent was like. Anytime I wear it I don't expect to get compliments because it is not strong and doesn't overpower the me. You have to get real up and close to me in order to smell it and that's a privilege for a few.




It's also very inexpensive going for R200 at stores such as Clicks. Red Square is slightly pricy though at R350. I recommend it highly for the perfect day at the beach or the outdoors.

PG: Man to man, generation to generation.

No comments: