Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bag Lady

So, on my last visit to Joburg I had a meeting with an old friend and, upon visiting I happened upon this silent beauty.


This brown leather overnight/ weekender bag is just what I need in my sartorial life. Unfortunately at R2000, no sir, this isn't for me. I have an eye for beauty and a taste for good quality but when it comes at R2000 I'd rather gracefully decline.


This is just pure magnificence. Strong, durable handles, pockets on the side and front of the bag. The leather is hard and stiff thus making it a strong and durable bag.


Metal clasps at the base of the handles ensure that the bag never snaps thus validating its strength and quality.


A close up of the stitching shows that this product was meticulously crafted.


A locket that folds into a 'secret' comaprtment is what makes this bag safe.

The discerning man would recognise that this is the quintessential piece in as far as cases are concerned.


PG: Man to man, generation to generation.

1 comment:

h1gher said...

pardon my ignorance but what is the currency of your area called? i want to go on xe.com and find out how much that is in US dollars. haha