Thursday, March 18, 2010

Shade sheist

There is a slight anomaly with the colouring of these dark brown cap toes from Woolworths. It's nothing for me to want to sue them over though, as a little dying and colouring can rescue them. The shoe on the right is slightly darker than the left. I don't know how that came about but I do know that I'm taking them to a cobbler on Friday, have them kept for the weekend, and get back in a dark brown/ chocolate shade by Monday.


I hope you can see the difference because I sure can. I doubt however that people me have noticed. Following a video I saw on Image Granted on how to antique your shoes, which seemed to be a practical tutorial on the show dying process, I hope my shoes turn out something like what is in the video.

Here is one last look before the transformation.



PG: Man to man, generation to generation.


No comments: