Saturday, March 27, 2010

Somewhere in between

I say this because today's outfit is inspired by the confusing weather. Nothing like Cape Town though. It was a very overcast morning, then somewhere between getting ready for my morning and reaching my destination, the weather went from overcast, to partly cloudy and sunny, then some drizzle and now finally a little windy. I'm not one to watch the weather report but when I saw the overcast weather I thought I'd go with the below combination.


As a personal rule I never allow my upper body to get or be exposed to the cold, which explains the long sleeve white shirt and the navy coat. Since I was attending an event where shorts weren't allowed I went with these jeans in a rusty shade.


My feet also needed to breathe a little which explains the bright blue driving mocassins. And, true to their name, car shoes are very comfortable to drive in.


Finishing touches.


PG: Man to man, generation to generation.

No comments: