Monday, March 15, 2010

Woolworths Sale: What I came away with

Yesterday afternoon Woolworths was abuzz with activity particularly shoppers. In-store demos, perfume exhibitors and sales people. As a man I know what I would normally want or short of and I wasted no time heading straight to the men's section to see what was on offer. A colleague of mine had given me word on the shoes on sale and that's the first place I looked. I am short of various kinds of shoes in my wardrobe however I couldn't pass up the opportunity to pick these dark brown cap toes. I picked up three pairs. One for my brother, another for a good friend, and one for me.




These shoes cost a mere R274/ 26 Euros/ 36$. It's just hard passing up such a bargain I just had to put some of my brothers on. I think they'll complement my winter wardrobe really well. I urge all PG out there to visit a Woolworths nearby and partake in this wonderful sale. I am definitely going back as long as it's still on.


PG: Man to man, generation to generation.

No comments: