Wednesday, May 12, 2010

In honour of Made to Measure


A friend, fellow blogger, an all round inspirational dude, has just taken an indefinite hiatus from his blogging duties to focus on more important things. I find his blog to be very informative, inspirational and motivating, so much so that I started my own men's style blog. Well in honour of Dennis Cahlo from Made to Measure I decided my attire to work today would be all him.


Dennis unveiled this look at the start of Spring, for me, however, this is an Autumn look since we are on opposite sides of the seasonal calendar.


Red and white candy stripe, contrast collar shirt (Meltz R100).
Khaki jacket (Fashion Fusion R200).
Cotton blend pocket square (Woolworths set of 6 R80).



Dark brown Celio D-ring belt (Meltz R60)


Timberland jeans (J.A.M Clothing R80).
Chocolate brown cap toe oxfords (Woolworths R274).


Thanks for all the inspiration Dennis. I know you'll be back.


PG: Man to man, generation to generation.

3 comments:

David said...

Great post! A definite tribute to the classy man in New York, and a great display of how to wear a khaki blazer without making it a suit. Looking good as always.

Paul Walters said...

The cut on the jacket is excellent. Cheers to your tailor!
-Paul

Dennis Cahlo said...

M.,

All I can say is wow and that I am totally flattered and honored by your post.

No matter how long my hiatus lasts, I am so grateful to have met you via the internet.

My best,
Dennis Cahlo