Saturday, May 8, 2010

NBA Individual Award Season: MVP Style

I love basketball. It's a sport I picked up in 1994 while in high school and dropped soccer completely for. Now and then I will post about basketball or sports and their relation to style. I've done this before and I'll do it again.We will start with none other than the NBA's best dressed man, Lebron James, the 2009/ 2010 NBA Most Valuable Player.



Grey is a base colour. If you have grey as your foundation, what you build on and around it can never be wrong. Which is why my favourite piece of this ensemble is Lebron's tie. I love the knot and more importantly the colours incorporated into the tie and how the blue and brown pattern just blend and complement the shirt and suit.




                              PG: Man to man, generation to generation.

No comments: