Monday, August 9, 2010

Guan Panamera

For me a car is a necessity. I consider it to be something I need to get from point A to point B. Its looks are hardly a make or break for me. Just as long as I have reached my destination, safely, I'm fine. No car, however, has captured my imagination and senses quite like the new 2010 Porsche Panamera. More than anything  love how it appeals to me with its sports features tempered with family car sensibilities. I mean, the car is a 5 door coupe with enough room to house four adults or two adults and kids in the back. I thought I loved the Cayenne but...











The family car aesthetics are all there and that's what I love most about it. Sans the high speed, I embrace everything about this vehicle. Beautiful, plush interior, smooth finishes on the woodgrain and the all important leg room. In the front and back seats. GPS, multifunction gear, leather interior, headrest dvd screens, back seat centre console. Feel free to add more. This is the ultimate in family car style.

For now I'll stick to trying to seeing this beaut on a Durban road.


PG: Man to man, generation to generation.

3 comments:

spoozyliciouzz said...

Great stuff you´re hosting here, PG. Really love your styles...i am a sucker for knit ties as well, and as a german guy, i can definitly feel your love for Porsche :)

Mxolisi Ngonelo said...

Spoozy,

I can't say that I love Porsche, but, this car man. This car just embodies all that I love about a car. I am married, with a family, so it's unconventional style is what I appreciate and, I know if I could afford it would suit my lifestyle just right.

Thanks for reading by the way.

Barima said...

Porsche is my favoured sportscar manufacturer. I think the curvaceous aesthetics have much to do with that

All best,

B