Tuesday, August 24, 2010

PG in Wonderland

This past weekend I visited Gateway Theatre of Shopping. Amongst all the aspirant singers auditioning for E-TV's reality show pop stars I managed to do a little window shopping. My expedition took me to various interesting stores but two stores made a huge impression on me. The much talked about and vaunted, by some of my colleagues, Europa Art Shoes and, Coachman. Europa Art is an exclusively shoe store catering to both men and women. Coachman is anything and everything bags, luggage, briefcases, etc. In there I encountered very beautiful items Some, like the black attache below, were in my price range. Some, the perforated tassled loafer, way out of my price range. For now.




I am absolutely loving these two loafers, particularly the one in tan. Would fit in very well with summer.












PG: Man to man, generation to generation.

1 comment:

David said...

Those are some incredible items. Those blue tassle loafers and that leather duffle really stand out at me.

I like that you took some in-store posed pictures, I've never thought about doing that.