Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Interview

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lately I have been feeling like I should start preparing for an interview or two. I have none lined up, however being ready for when that opportunity arises is a starting point. And what better place to start than a dark, sometimes solid, conservative suit. That is your starting point when making that all important first impression. Bold, consistent, reliable, those are some of intangibles you want to convey with just your suit. I'm thinking that maybe I should make this a running series on job interview style and etiquette. It'll benefit a lot of us since I want to to use some of my personal experiences in interviews to illustrate what I am talking about. At least I'll be qualified to speak on something. For me though, the deal maker or breaker is...the handshake. But that's another post for another day

No comments: