Friday, October 7, 2011

Mr Price Espadrilles

A few posts ago I posited on Mr Price espadrilles. I got a chance to witness a few, sometime this week, and I was satisfied with what I saw. A variety of colours and textures which would interest any gent with a stylish disposition. The only one I didn't get to see is the multicoloured, kaleidoscopic one; which is a firm favourite. Espadrilles are, no frills and no fuss. You needn't overthink the process when you desire to wear them. I like them with shorts, above the knee of course, and a shirt with rolled sleeves. Accessorise with reckless abandon, if you're brave enough, because the season allows for it. As for me I took particular interest in a red pair, and yellow. The best part about these shoes is the price. See for yourself.

White

Blue and white stripe; perfect with a dose of seersucker.

Grey

Charcoal

Stonewash denim

Camo (my least favourite)

Claret ( my favourite, along with turquoise and yellow)


Olive green


PG: Man to man, generation to generation,

2 comments:

Arty Mgudlwa said...

i liked the claret...

grace said...

I'm going to buy a pair of nice chanel espadrilles! haha I see them everywhere! http://tejidospolitex.com/chanelespadrilles/