Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pardon The Interruption


Dear readers, please excuse the paucity in posts. Especially the sudden break in the Quality week series. I don't think that once I'm back online I will continue with it because the break has definitely slowed my momentum. My laptop battery charger decided to pack up and stop working. Thus rendering the tool 'useless'. I hope to be back online by the 1st November. Until then please check the PG network for more great reads.

And as always...

PG: Man to man, generation to generation.

1 comment:

Lakendra Wiltse said...

Well, if you’re an avid blogger, having a charger that’s not working can really interfere with your blogging. Just think of the followers that regularly read your everyday post! Hehe! Anyway, it’s good to see that you posted immediately after it.