Friday, May 24, 2013

Style: Seven Puffer Vests At Different Price Points

Ackermans Puffer Vest R149

I highlighted a puffer vest as an integral part of a gent's winter wardrobe. Today, I thought let me look around and check for puffer vests at different price points. All these are readily available in SA. This is but a microcosm of what's out there; what left me incredulous is that you have national retailers who either don't have websites to showcase their catalogues or they don't have these items on their websites. Very discouraging. However, these, I guarantee you will find them as listed below.


Makro Sleeveless Puffy Jacket R269


WoolWorths Navy Puffer Vest R350


Utopia R421


Aglio and Olio Blue Puffer Vest R799


Jeep R849


Supremebeing R1650


I'm sure other clothing retailers like Stuttafords, Edgars, Markhams, and Truworths have a range of these vests. I even saw some at PEP going for R79.99 and at PnP Clothing for R149. There's definitely no excuse to say you can't look good even when you're on a tight budget. I really believe this post has shed light on what's available out there. Treat it as your starting point.




No comments: