Monday, May 20, 2013

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome...


Well, the time has finally come to relaunch this blog, Perfect Gentleman. And, as you can imagine I am very excited. I can't can't believe that after a little more than 12 months I am back and not only that, but, I'm back with even more drive and motivation. I literally had to hit the books just to get my sartorial knowledge up. But it's been worth it because in the time I was away I got the opportunity to learn, grow and visualise what I want to do with this blog, and making it happen is what I relish the most.

I have so many plans for this blog. All I can ask for is your indulgence and continued support. I have a litany of ideas which I will execute, tailored to the readers of this blog. I have also come to learn that even something as inconsequential as a blog needs planning and commitment to be relevant and current. Thank God that a blog name and URL do not expire, otherwise I'd be scrambling for another name right now.

A word of gratitude to a few people that helped me with the blog's redesign, especially to Zee Fashionista for helping me with the challenge I had with installing pages. Really, if you don't know something, ask and someone out there will be able to help. Ok, I think I'm rambling now.

You know, Teddy once adlibed 'teach the children, teach the babies', that's what I'm doing with those little boys in the image above. And my sincere hope is that sartorialism and dressing well will be carried, man to man, generation to generation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Molly.