Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Picks Of The Week: Topman Online Sale




'Canvey' Suede Tassle Loafers £46

I was meant to do a follow up post on the Shoddy Workmanship series today, however, when it comes to the Pick(s) of the Week, an urgent post is required because online, something can be there one minute and  gone the next. So while scouring the net yesterday I came across something about a Topman sale. I searched under Topman/ shop SA and no website came up. Can youbelieve it? No website for Topman/ shop SA. I am incredulous. In any case, I proceeded to the Topman international site and I found some really interesting pieces. Most of the clothes offered by Topman/ shop are not up to my taste, however, these six listed items get my stamp of approval.


Plait detail around collar; on a synthetic sole with a natural rand. 100% Leather.



The Canvey is also available in a pale burgundy, and tan colour.


House of Hounds 'Dean' Shoes


Brown leather longwing lace up shoes with brogue detail to upper and contrast laces. 100% Leather.



£80


'Nevada' Binding Desert Boots



Beige suede desert boots with beige binding and beige leather heel strap; 100% Leather.

£46

Burgundy leather Briefcase


Burgundy premium leather briefcase. W:40cm H:30cm D:10cm 100% Leather.

£60

Mustard Lightweight Parka


Mustard parka with fish tail, unlined, to give a lightweight spring/summer feel. 100% Cotton. Machine washable.

£65

Dark Red Grey Spot Pocket Square

£6.00


I have to apologise for the lack of links, etc, in this week's posts so far. Blogger seems to be having a problem or maybe it's my pc. I hope to have this rectified soon.

No comments: