Friday, July 19, 2013

Where Is The Love? The GQ/ Orange Blogger Start-Up


Some good news on the Perfect Gentleman streets. On a whim, and really thanks to Twitter, I came across a tweet from @GQdotcoza in association with @OrangeSthAfrica about a style blogger challenge. The details were rather skant but upon following the link to the GQ SA website I was thoroughly surprised. In association with Orange the winning blogger gets some great prizes and great exposure in the men's style milieu. I am extremely blessed to be in this position as a finalist, I also consider it a high honour to be in the company of the other finalists whose blogs are nothing short of innovative and amazing.

Having said that, I need your votes as I undertake this challenge. I have not come this far alone and I surely will not go any further without you. So, this is my request to you and I hope you will oblige and indulge me. Voting takes place on the GQ SA website and here is the link.

Umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu.

No comments: