Saturday, April 5, 2014

Pick Of The Week: Puma Basket SYN Sneakers

Puma Basket SYN Sneakers

I can confidently state that we are definitely in the season of autumn and the necessary adjustments have to be made in terms of the fabrics one should be wearing. And nothing says I'm ready for all that the cold months are going to throw at me quite like rubber soled shoes. In this week's pick I am advocating these white rubber soled sneakers by Puma. Perfect for a casual outfit comprising maybe chinos, a henley shirt, denim jacket or a down vest; they are casual, stylish and will add a pop of colour to your feet. I'd also give them a stab with a corduroy suit just to really test and show how versatile I think they are. However, the casual dress code is where they really get to shine and show how serviceable they are.


PG: Man to man, generation to generation.

No comments: