Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Where Is The Love? Country Attire International Gentleman Journal

 
I feel like those South African artists who get a whole lot of love outside the country but zero love and appreciation at home. Well, with that said, this is one of those moments that I enjoy and savour because the work that I do with this blog has been recognised. This time by the wonderful folks at Country Attire, a British menswear brand that offers a host of recognisable brands. These brands range from Belstaff, Barbour, Loake, and Orlebar Brown. It gives me great pleasure to announce that they featured me, alongside four other dapper gents, in their International Gentleman Journal. I am very appreciative that now and then someone wants to hear my opinion and thoughts on menswear. I am glad I have stuck to this journey because I learn more and more each day. You can read up on my thoughts and those of my fellow bloggers by clicking the link above. And to Country Attire, thank you very much for this feature and for bringing me one step closer to getting love at home.
 
 
PG: Man to man, generation to generation.
 

No comments: