Monday, September 8, 2014

Brands: The Pavilion Fashion Capital Summer 2014


Happy Spring to you all. I'd be remiss however if I forget to shout out those transitioning into autumn. To resume the blogging grind after a month long break is an opportunity to introduce a few things that are hot and happening in Durban right now. One of them, the Pavilion Shopping Mall, and its imminent Fashion Capital Summer Campaign 2014. I have been selected as one of the Durban bloggers who will be pushing, running and activating this campaign. I am surrounded by beautiful company as well because my fellow campaigners are Ackie Ndlovu, Candice Basnett, Nontobeko Nakin and Kerry Heathfield. Yep, I am definitely a thorn among the roses. This campaign is really simple, you have to snap up a picture of a particular item/ garment, etc and try to link it to the particular store where it can be found at the Pavilion. There are vouchers and other prizes to be won which I will reveal in due course. But for now you can visit www.thepav.co.za for more information. If you would like to read the Pavilion Fashion Capital Summer catalogue where my fellow bloggers and I have been interviewed you can click here.

In order to interact with us on our blogs and various other social media please use the hashtags #LovePav and #LovePavFashion, tag the Pavilion at @ThePavSA and on instagram thepavilionsa.

This campaign is going to be great and serviceable to Durban people. So Durbanites please spread the word.


Man to man, generation to generation.



No comments: