Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Brands: RANGE Minimalist Card Holder



One thing I've come to learn over the years is that at some point a gent has to be organised, in all aspects of his life. Being organised makes life so much simpler, less complicated; this also extends to one's accessories as well. A case in point has been my card holder. I have always stored my cards in a wallet and have done this for many years. This wasn't right though because the cards were filling the wallet and the wallet didn't have enough space to accomodate everything, thus resulting in the dreaded bulge. The Range Leather Company however, came calling at the right time because they offered me something I didn't know I needed, a card holder. It's simple, easy to use and very practical. 


The Range card holder features a double sided insert for cards, thick stitching along the seam, and this is done on tan leather. I haven't had it for a long time, just under a month, but I can attest to it's quality simply because the leather is Horween leather. Horween leather is reputed to be some of the best in the world and it is used by some of the best leather goods manufacturers as well. I know I will be using this card holder for years to come. It's small size makes it ideal for carrying in the pocket, it can also fit in the ticket pocket of a jacket. So, it goes without saying that it fits into all categories of what a card holder ought to have. I currently have cards for payments and business in it and it suits me just fine.


This is just an illustration of what I was using since 2012 in comparison with the Range card holder. Notice how much smaller the Range is but, fulfills its purpose a lot more than the money bag on the left. The money bag was shorter in length and thus couldn't hold my cards properly. I always had to squeeze them in and out. Things are simpler now, thanks to the Range card holder. I definitely give this product the Perfect Gentleman stamp of approval.

You can check the Range Leather Comapny website here for details and prices.



PG: Man to man, generation to generation.

No comments: