Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Pick Of The Week: Polo Sleek Leather Belt


I literally don't wear a belt with my trousers anymore. I'm trying to think back but I can't recall in the immediate past a time I wore a belt. I have quite a few, in different styles and designs but they are hanging mostly in my wardrobe. I stumbled upon these gems on Runway Sale and I thought they make the perfect starter pack for any style conscious gent. Black, dark brown and tan; these colours make for great complementary pieces and they also work year around irrespective of the season. These are also very suited for business dress code because of their slim design. Always pay attention to the colour of your belt buckle because that's how you will match the rest of your accessories like watches and rings, and the bag you carry sometimes. They say the rule is, always match your belt with your shoes; well, that might be the case however, do give the rest of your outfit consideration especially when dressing down.

Consider as well that these belts aren't showy; the days of the designer belt with a huge logo and buckle for everyone to see are long gone.


PG: Man to man, generation to generation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christian Louboutin Sneakers is a charming shoes that can catch up with fashional trendy with stylish design. You can buy it for wearing several years without being out of date.
Christian Louboutin Green Black Rhinestone High Sneakers
Christian Louboutin Purple Rhinestone High Sneakers
Christian Louboutin White Leather Silver Rhinestone High Sneakers
Christian Louboutin Red Sheepskin Red Spike Low Sneakers

Ed Devin said...

This is really very useful information that I have come across through searching the keyword rolex datejust unisex replica