Monday, August 17, 2015

Where Is The Love?: Beauty Blog Awards 2015


This is a first for this blog. It has been nominated in the Best Male Grooming category against some illustrious and well deserving gentlemen. I will be attending the event this coming Saturday evening and if my communication with the South African Beauty Blog Awards is anything to go by, it promises to be a memorable and fun filled event. I am in a catecory with ten other gentlemen who are diverse with a vested interest in blogging and menswear. This is also a unique opportunity to meet bloggers from across the spectrum who blog about anything and everything, and a chance to network and learn from everyone involved. There are nine categories and each category will be sponsored by a company that is associated with the SABBA. It's also good to know that there was a rigorous nomination and shortlisting process which considered design, content, author experience, and social media activity as the deciding factors. A panel comprising four judges will be on hand to select the category winners and this presents an opporunity to learn more about what makes a winning blog, not only for an award but a blog that appeals and resonates with a specific target audience. 

So, I look forward to this coming Saturday and especially learning from this experience. I will most definitely feedback on the event in its entirety. I would also like to extend my gratitude to the individual(s) who nominated my blog for this award. I don't know who did it but I'm grateful to you and my sincere wish is that the Lord God Almighty bless you!


PG: Man to man, generation to generation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christian Louboutin Sneakers is a charming shoes that can catch up with fashional trendy with stylish design. You can buy it for wearing several years without being out of date.
Christian Louboutin Green Black Rhinestone High Sneakers
Christian Louboutin Purple Rhinestone High Sneakers
Christian Louboutin White Leather Silver Rhinestone High Sneakers
Christian Louboutin Red Sheepskin Red Spike Low Sneakers